What is Ortho-Bionomy?
Ortho-Bionomy is pain relief. Ortho-Bionomy is a gentle type of bodywork that has the ability to release dysfunctional patterns that no longer work well for the body. By exaggerating the body's preferred postures, the body's self-healing process is engaged and the inherent wisdom of the body is honored. Releasing tension patterns are made possible when options of movement are offered. This process speaks to the body in a language the body can understand and respond resulting in the opportunity to self-balance or self correct . Ortho-Bionomy is subtle yet powerful.
Who does it help?
* Chronic and acute problems
* Back issues
* Problems associated with scoliosis
* Posture imbalances
* Neck and shoulder problems
* Everyone can feel better
Ortho-Bionomy is about making you more comfortable in your body.
* Break the cycle of pain
* Promote recovery from injury
* Increase circulation
* Restore natural balance and alignment
* Promote relaxation and reduce tension in the body
* Contribute to more restful sleep
* Encourage fluidity in joints and movement
* Increase range of motion
* Reduce tension and soften the tissue around scars
* People report they have less restriction in their body